- Upgrade your ageing audio infrastructure to a new level with this retrofit solution: expansion with a Downfire subwoofer for powerful bass
- Two options for use: Connect the subwoofer to an UNDOK multi-room system or use the cabled connection to AV receivers and amplifiers
- High level of user friendliness: Control your devices conveniently from the sofa - by smartphone or tablet with the UNDOK app or directly on the device
- Thanks to the dual-band frequency of 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz, the device always sends and receives the best available frequency
- The blue, switchable LED ambience lighting in the base makes the subwoofer a stylish living accessory
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Power Supply||Internal Power Supply|
|Connection||LAN (RJ-45), Line-In (3.5 mm)|
Size & Weight
|Width x Depth x Height||23.5 x 23.5 x 30 cm|
Field of Application
|Produkt Type||Networked Subwoofer|
More product information
- More booms for your audio devices with this powerful Downfire subwoofer
- Update port (micro-USB connection)
- RJ45 Ethernet connection
- Aux in (3.5 mm)
- HF in
- LF in
- Mains connection
- Wireless connection thanks to IEEE 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN technology
- WiFi 2.4 GHz (b/g/n)/5 GHz (a/n)
- Frequency control on the device (20 - 420 Hz)
- Can also be used via HF/LF cable connection on AV receivers and amplifiers
What's in the Box
- 1 "SW01M" UNDOK subwoofer incl. power supply unit
- 1 quick-start guide (multi-lingual)
- A wireless Internet connection (WLAN) must be present to use the subwoofer.
Note for Consumers
Control via a smartphone / tablet PC
To control via a smartphone / tablet you will require the "UNDOK" App. All devices must be on the same network to allow control via the UNDOK App.
The UNDOK App is available free of charge from the Google Playstore and Apple App Store for smartphones and tablet PCs.
Multiroom can be used with a variety of devices from various manufacturers. Hama also offers numerous devices with Multiroom support. Look out for the UNDOK logo and the reference to Multiroom. To use Multiroom, all devices must be on the same network.
For connecting a USB stick with the downloaded software.
A detailed manual can be found at www.hama.com/054845.
2 years legal warranty onlyTerms of Warranty